SEND US A MESSAGE

    According to the Eagle Bend Fire Department, on Monday, September 3, they were called to a house fire at 31595 115th Avenue, the David George Sr. residence, in rural Eagle Bend at approximately 5:20 p.m. 

    The house was a total loss. The fire was believed to have been caused by an electrical issue, but the investigation has not been finalized. 

    George Sr. was in Texas. His son, David George Jr., was working in a shed on the property.

    “I heard a bang. I came out of the shed and saw the house on fire and called the fire department,” said George Jr. 

    He believes what he heard was the sound of a window exploding from the fire. After he called the fire department, he called his father and broke the news. 

    The fire consumed the two story 26’ x 26’ home. The father and son are working to clear the debris so a new home can be constructed. 

    The Clarissa and Miltona Fire Departments and Browerville Ambulance assisted at the scene.

Click Here to Continue Reading

LOCATION

news@inhnews.com

Tel: (218) 756-2131

Fax: (218) 756-2126

310 Main St. W., Clarissa, MN 56440