COVID testing in Todd County
Todd County has experienced a significant increase in COVID‐19 cases in recent weeks. We encourage those who have symptoms of COVID‐19 or have been identified as a close contact of someone who has COVID‐19 to seek testing.
When to get tested
• If you have any symptoms. Symptoms of COVID‐19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
• Not everyone with COVID‐19 has all of these symptoms, and some people may not have any symptoms.
• If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID‐19. In general, being a close contact means you spent more than 15 minutes at less than six feet away from someone with the virus.
• It can take 2‐14 days for the virus to develop, so even if you test negative once, you could still develop COVID‐19 later and spread it unknowingly. Talk to your healthcare provider to get more advice on when to get tested.
Where to get tested
• CentraCare – Online COVID test scheduling at: https://www.centracare.com/online‐appointmentscheduling/covid‐testing/ or call CentraCare Connect at (320) 200‐3200 (for faster response, we recommend calling after 7 p.m.); both services are available 24/7
• Coborn’s Pharmacy–Long Prairie – Free, drive‐thru COVID testing available Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., make an appointment at https://www.coborns.com/
• Lakewood Health System‐ Call (218) 894‐1515 or visit Click Care at https://lakewood.zipnosis.com/ available 24/7
• Tri‐County Health Care, Bertha Clinic – Call (218) 924‐2250 or visit TCHC eClinic at https://tchc.zipnosis.com/ available 24/7
Appointments are required at all health systems and must be scheduled in advance. Please do not show up at your healthcare system without an appointment to get tested for COVID‐19. For more information on testing locations in Minnesota visit: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testsites/index.html.